Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are delighted to announce that the Ovarian Club XIV Meeting will take place on November 07-09, 2019 in Paris, France.
Following the success of past years’ joint collaborations between the Ovarian Club meeting (OC) and the Congress on Controversies in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis (CoGEN), the OC Meeting and CoGEN Congress will take place in conjunction this year as well.
Participants registered to one of these meetings will be granted full access to either meeting.
Ovarian Club 2019 Speakers
A personal invitation to attend the Ovarian Club XIV
Meeting Main Topics
- 40 years of IVF: Best practice with respect to outcome, based on accumulated outcome results.
- Activated ovarian endothelial cells promote early follicular development and survival.
- Advances in understanding the mechanisms regulating human oocyte activation and growth.
- Chronic endometritis and endometriosis: how these two combine for altering endometrial receptivity?
- Comparative biology of oocyte aging.
- Controlled ovarian hyperstimulation: new drugs, new technologies to whom?
- Critical overview of egg freezing methods.