Dear Friends and Colleagues,
We are delighted to announce that the Ovarian Club XIV Meeting will take place on November 07-09, 2019 in Paris, France.
Following the success of past years’ joint collaborations between the Ovarian Club meeting (OC) and the Congress on Controversies in Preconception, Preimplantation and Prenatal Genetic Diagnosis (CoGEN), the OC Meeting and CoGEN Congress will take place in conjunction this year as well.
Participants registered to one of these meetings will be granted full access to either meeting.
The Ovarian Club is a unique annual meeting that brings together leading experts to share knowledge and experience in all facets of ovarian function. The meeting is a gathering of scientists, clinicians and embryologists who have a common interest in oocyte and early embryo development and the implantation process.
Past meetings have covered cutting-edge topics in areas such as:
- IVF: Best practice with respect to outcome, based on accumulated outcome results
- Activated ovarian endothelial cells promote early follicular development and survival
- Advances in understanding the mechanisms regulating human oocyte activation and growth
- Implantation and uterine receptivity
- Comparative biology of oocyte aging
- Clinical application for AMH
- Fertility preservation, oocyte and embryo vitrification
The 2019 meeting will address the challenge of bridging between science and clinical practice, focusing on ovarian function from oocyte recruitment to the stages of implantation and embryo development.
The Ovarian Club is a forum where researchers and clinicians present their latest studies and findings in an interactive platform, enabling open discussion with leading experts.
We look forward to welcoming you in Paris for a new and exciting Ovarian Club experience.
On Behalf of the Ovarian Club XIV Organizing Committee